Sautéed Mushroom 酱汁炒鲜蘑


Ingredients:
500g Chinese mushroom, chopped into thick pieces; a half each: red pepper and green pepper, shredded roughly; 2 tbsp butter; 1 tbsp oil; 2 tbsp soy sauce; 1 tsp brandy.

Directions:
  1. Heat wok and add the oil and butter. After the butter melts, add the mushroom pieces and stir well over medium heat.
  2. When the mushroom pieces are softened, add the soy sauce and then add all the shredded peppers, continuously stirring the mixture for about half a minute.
  3. Pour the brandy over the dish and serve.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize just how much Chinese people eat mushrooms on a regular basis until I went to China. There are so many different kinds of mushroom dishes. I haven't eaten any dishes with the smaller mushrooms that Americans usually eat though. There's a wide variety of mushrooms that Chinese people eat. I don't know the name of the mushroom I used to eat a lot, but that dish was made with a long, thin type of mushroom that was sauteed in a sauce. It was very delicious. Now that I have a recipe I hope that I can find the type of mushroom that I used to eat a lot in China so that I can have the full authentic eating experience.
http://www.moonwok.ca

Post a Comment